Choose the Visbiome® Product That’s Right for You
Visbiome® is one of the most extensively studied probiotics in the world and is available in multiple concentrations to help manage the microbial imbalances associated with various gastrointestinal disorders and conditions.
How to Start Taking Visbiome®
Visbiome® is intended to be used under the supervision of a physician. It is important to take exactly as directed. Consult your healthcare provider prior to altering your daily consumption.
Daily intake guidelines are as follows:
When taking Visbiome®:
- Capsules can be consumed directly. You can also pull the capsules apart and sprinkle contents into a cold, non-carbonated beverage or on top of cold food such as yogurt or applesauce.
- Unflavored powder can be mixed with 3-6 oz. of any cold, non-carbonated beverage or any cold food, such as yogurt or applesauce. You may also add Visbiome® powder into any cold, non-carbonated smoothie toward the end of the blending cycle.
- Extra strength is dispensed only with a health care provider's prescription. Please discuss the best methods for taking Visbiome® Extra Strength with your physician.
Additional tips to keep in mind:
- Visbiome® can be taken at any time of day. Most probiotics are largely considered more effective when taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- When taking antibiotics, certain strains contained in Visbiome® may be inactivated by some medications. Avoid consuming Visbiome® 4 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
- Visbiome® and Visbiome® Extra Strength should be refrigerated (39-46°F, 4-8°C) to be guaranteed through “Best If Used By” date. Visbiome® can be stored at room temperature for up to one week without adversely affecting potency.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.