Terms and Conditions of Order
- Acceptance of Terms and No Modifications. All orders are subject to acceptance by Seller and are expressly limited to Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of this Order that any provisions printed or otherwise contained in any acknowledgment or acceptance of this Order that are inconsistent with or in addition to these Terms and Conditions shall have no force or effect, unless they are separately and specifically agreed to by Buyer in writing.
- Product Prices and Payments. Prices for the products shall be indicated on the front of this invoice and include shipping cost for products in transit. All taxes and other charges imposed by federal, state, local, municipal authorities or foreign governments on the manufacture, sale import, export or use of the goods or services shall be paid buy Buyer.
- Shipments and Delivery. Title and risk of loss will pass to Buyer at the time products are delivered to Buyer’s address. Delivery of all products shall be deemed to be made in full and in good condition unless Seller’s customer service department is notified within 7 days from the date of shipment from Seller. All claims for errors, damages, discrepancies, and shortages must be reported to Seller’s Customer Service department by telephone, 844-348-4887 or email, Info@ExeGiPharma.com within 2 business days from the date of receipt. Because Seller must adhere to quality assurance standards, in most cases Seller does not accept returns or exchanges of refrigerated products and therefore will not refund your purchase. However, if the product was damaged during shipping or if there was an error related to your order a refund may be applied if it’s determined to be Seller’s mistake.
- The Seller makes no express or implied warranties, no warranties of merchantability and on warranties which extend beyond the description of the face hereof.
- Payments due are billed as of invoice date and not date of receipt of goods.
- Agency or Attorney Fees. Any collected agency or attorney’s fees incurred to collect a delinquent balance shall be paid by Buyer on demand.
- Compliance with Law. Each party represents that it is in compliance with and covenants to comply with all applicable statues, laws, ordinances, codes, orders, rules, regulations, proclamations, and other governmental requirements in connection with this Order. Buyer shall bear sole responsibility for obtaining all permits, licenses, and authorizations required to be obtained by any governmental authority to distribute the products.
- Governing Law. The parties to this Order shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, USA, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The parties agree that any dispute arising out of this order shall be exclusively decided by a Maryland state or federal court, as has subject matter jurisdiction.
- Mistakes in Information. Stenographical, clerical or computer errors on the face side of this invoice are subject to correction by Seller.
Subscriptions - Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Your cancellation will stop any future unplaced orders.