BBQ Ribs? you can enjoy it with this dry BBQ rub
The weather is getting warmer and grilling season has officially arrived. Enjoying a nice evening around the grill with friends or family can be the highlight of the summer. It's time to start chatting, laughing and building memories!
Gut related dietary restrictions can be a challenge, especially when you are a guest at a friendly gathering.
One way to navigate these tricky diet circumstances, is to prepare one or two dishes that you know you can eat without major issues. This way you can control the condiments and vegetables included in the preparation.
Our most loyal customers have shared their favorite gut-friendly grilling recipes below. Customize them as much as you want. Enjoy BBQ season!
BBQ DRY rub
Steak Marinade Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (213 g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon smoked paprika or regular paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon of FreeFod garlic replacer or olive oil infused with garlic
- 1/4 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the thin white membrane off of the bone-side of the ribs.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Massage the rub into the ribs and let sit for 1 hour or up to overnight.
Let us know in the comments below if you tried this recipe or want to share another low FODMAP recipe with your fellow Visbiome community!
The Right Bacteria, in Precise Ratios, Working Together
Visbiome® is a high potency probiotic medical food containing 8 strains of live bacteria. It is intended for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative Colitis, and other conditions.
In a clinical study Visbiome has proven to aid with common IBS symptoms such as reductions in abdominal pain, flatulence, and bloating.