What is the most important thing to know about Visbiome?
Visbiome™ is a high potency probiotic medical food, containing 8 strains of live bacteria in concentrations of 450 billion bacteria per packet and 112.5 billion per capsule.
Visbiome contains the De Simone Formulation , one of the most widely studied probiotics with over 60 published human clinical studies.
Visbiome™ is a high potency probiotic medical food intended for the dietary management of dysbiosis associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcerative colitis (UC), pouchitis, and hepatic encephalopathy (HE).
Visbiome™ is shipped and stored under refrigerated conditions (39-46°F, 4-8°C) to ensure maximum potency.
Visbiome is non-GMO.
Visbiome is made in the U.S.
Visbiome™ is a medical food intended for use under the supervision of a physician.
Deposit Reference DSMZ – German Collection of Microorganisms and Cell Cultures
|Lactobacillus||delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus*||DSM 24734|
± Recently reclassified as Bifidobacterium lactis
* Recently reclassified as Lactobacillus helveticus
Regular strength Visbiome is available in three formats:
How is Visbiome™ different from other probiotics?
- Visbiome Capsules are packaged in "state of the art" Activ-Vial® bottles to ensure minimal moisture intrusion and provide maximum potency
- Patented three-phase Activ-Polymer® technology to reduce moisture
- Moisture absorption sleeve surrounds product
- Engineered seal controlled with close-in-the mold technology
- Positive closure “click” seal lid to ensure low moisture ingress
Engineered Desiccant Sleeve
- Controlled Moisture Absorption
- Surrounds Product